Sales and Marketing Consulting Services
BE A VOICE, NOT PART OF THE NOISE!
In today’s business environment proper differentiation is absolute key to success. Being able to properly verbalize your value proposition to your clients’ understanding can prove a challenging task that is often overlooked when formulating development strategies.
Here is where we can help. With close to 20 years of business experience, numerous successful projects and deep understanding of various fields of activity, we are best positioned to help you improve the way you communicate the key benefits that you provide to your clients.
From drafting punchy single minded propositions to company slogans to engaging copy for sales and marketing materials, we can help you personalize large amounts of content that would improve your offering’s perception among your clients and prospects.
By understanding your business, your operation style and the perception you would like to generate in your public’s conscience, we are able to create unique content that would help your offering differentiate better in the marketplace.
We are more than willing to take on any challenge you would throw at us, from restructuring and rewording presentations or brochures to starting a communication project from scratch.
THIS WAY WE CAN HELP YOU BECOME A VOICE, NOT JUST BE PART OF THE NOISE…
Based on a deep understanding of our client’s business we work together with the client to draft:
- The single minded proposition / value proposition.
- Company slogan / headlines derived from the single minded proposition.
- Presentation texts based on the above, to be used on any media desired by the client.
Most of our clients come from the IT&C sector. This is because:
- we have almost 14 years of IT&C experience on various functionality, from ERP/CRM to BI, knowledge management, integration, BPM etc.
- no matter how well our clients know their products, communicating effectivelly about them remains challenging.
The content we generate can be adapted and used on any media the client desires:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Presentation brochures
- Video presentations
- Introductory letters